Waterside Marine Sales have sold more than 2200 boats since 2005.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of all types of boats.
- Specialists in ex hire fleet cruisers.
- In addition to our own web site we advertise on national sites.
- All boats on our web site are on site for viewing.
- Window display and sales sheet for boats ‘For Sale’.
- A very high footfall on our sales site at Potter Heigham.
- For more information regarding our brokerage service, or to arrange to view a boat, please ring James or Lynne on 01692 670961
Whatever your enquiry, we will be pleased to help.
Current Opening Times 6 days per week
Monday: 9am – 5pm
Tuesday: 9am – 5pm
Wednesday: 9am – 5pm
Thursday: 9am – 5pm
Friday: 9am – 5pm
Saturday: 9am – 4pm
Meet the Team
Sales AdvisorJames is the newest member of the Waterside team; the role of Sales Advisor is a complete change in career and lifestyle for him yet he has settled into the role incredibly quickly and effectively with his energy and excellent work ethic already producing record breaking results! Having been a regular visitor to The Broads since childhood he has a love for the area and a passion for boating and when guiding customers, whether they are buying or selling, his enthusiasm is clear. "In this position I hope to build on the excellent reputation that Waterside have established over the last twenty years and provide every customer with the highest level of service possible in a friendly and professional manner. I’m really enjoying meeting lots of interesting people and I’m excited to see what the future holds!” James has a background in precision CNC aerospace and automotive engineering. One of his many passions is aviation and he is currently undertaking his PPL (private pilot’s license.) He lives locally with his wife and daughter.