Sheerline 950 - Svalbard
Unique opportunity. We believe this to be the best Sheerline 950 on the market.
LENGTH: 9.45 m BEAM: 3.23m
Unique opportunity 2014 Sheerline 950CC (c200HRS)
- We believe this to be the best Sheerline 950 on the market
- Her specification is outstanding and includes;
- Nanni 4.50 (50HP) Diesel engine
- 4 + 1 Berth Accommodation
- Electric Flush Toilet and Separate Shower compartment
- Full Electric Canopy
- Bow Thruster
- Stern Thruster
- Electric Windlass
- Shore Power (240v)
- Marine Battery Charger
- Hot Water Tank with Immersion Heater
- Webasto Hot air central heating
- Alpine Radio CD Player with 4 Speakers
- Fully Equipped Galley with Domestic Oven, Four Burner Hob
- Waeco Refrigerator
- Avonite work surfaces
- Teak and Holly Laminate flooring
- Folding windscreens
- Stainless Steel Pulpit Pushpit mast and handrails
- And much more
- ONE NOT TO MISS
- She has the benefit of a recent lift out including new Antifouling and Wax Polish
- SVALBARD is in exceptional condition and represents a substantial saving on a new craft
- She is available to View 7 days a week by appointment only
- Contact John Butler on 01692 670961 Waterside Marine Sales Mobile 07766113141.
Svalbard has a Boat Safety Scheme Certificate valid until June 2022.
|Boat Safety Scheme Certificate valid until June 2022|
Waterside Marine Sales LLP normally act as Broker for the Vendor who unless otherwise stated, is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, the correctness is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only and do not constitute part of any contract.
A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check these particulars and to have at his/her own expense a survey carried out by a qualified surveyor to check the condition and description of the boat thoroughly prior to completing the purchase.
Deposits paid prior to the survey taking place, are non-refundable, except for when the surveyor discovers a severe material defect.
Waterside Marine Sales LLP cannot be held responsible for any fault that is found with a boat after it has been purchased.
A buyer may have redress to his or her surveyor, if the fault that is found was missed when the survey was carried out.